Jobs in Ireland Job Alert Cork, Amazon Chinese-Speaking Investigation Specialist (6-Month Contract)
Looking for something a little different? Do you have a nose for finding the truth? Do you want to work on something that matters?
Amazon is looking for a high-judgment individual to join us as an Investigator, to evaluate transactions and safeguard Amazon’s global customer base, profitability, and brand while maintaining a high bar of customer experience. We are specifically seeking applicants with fluent Mandarin language skills to support our global operations teams, however you will be supporting the UK business as well. Would suit a recent graduate.
- Investigate suspicious buyer activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to Amazon, our customer’s, or merchants.
- Communicate via email and telephone with buyers, merchants, and other external and internal customers to make informed decisions about risk.
- Maintain Amazon’s site quality by enforcing Amazon’s Policy Guidelines.
- Take appropriate action based on established procedures and document those actions. When procedures are not available, follow established escalation paths to ensure resolution.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments and Partner with appropriate business teams as necessary.
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Experienced in the internet space and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be prepared to be flexible with working hours and work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills with a keen focus on quality and customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective prioritization of work time to ensure productivity, fulfill department standards for time spent and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing urgency
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
Fluency in other European languages an advantage.
Company – Amazon Ireland Sup Svcs Ltd
Job ID: A1233774
來源及申請 Credit & Apply https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1959998671/